Alexa 35 bracket for Railway plate system
available January 23
- mounts directly to the body of the Arri Alexa 35
- screws are captive
- Arri side brackets (cage) can still be used
- connects to the 4 main mounting points on the bottom + the 5th screw at the rear of the camera for extra stability. NO vibration issues!
- with this bracket the 15mm rods are at the standard height under the lens so you can use lens support bridges and matte boxes on the rods
- all 15 mm rod accessoies will fit (lens support bridge, mattebox,…)
- only works with the cam-jam railway plate system
- black anodized
The original parts from Arri are too thick to have the rods in the correct height.