dji Ronin2 top rail RTR-1
mounting bracket for the top mount on Ronin2
- fits ideally on Arri Alexa 35 and all other cameras that have 1/4″ or 3/8″ mounting threads on the top
- replaces the DJI Ronin 2 Camera Top Cross Bar (P03) as the holepattern of that does not work with Alexa35
- this is just the rail – you need to re-use the carrige from your dji top cross!
- slotted holes for standard camera screws (max. head diameter 15mm, max. head heigth 2.8mm) dji screws are too big
- two additional threads for stuff like cinetape horns or to store screws when not in use
- you can keep the arri map-2 on the camera and add this rail on top