Once you have contacted us and made a purchase, we will ship your parcel worldwide as quickly as possible.
At the check out – you just need to enter your address and your shipping costs will be calculated before the final payment step.
Airmail: is the cheapest and slowest option, takes up to 15 business days worldwide, 5-7 business days within Europe, insured. It takes a while until the Online Tracking works.
Please, get in touch with us, if you want to choose AIRMAIL SHIPPING.
AIRMAIL SHIPPING is only possible to a limited extent, e.g. due to COVID-19.
FedEx Economy: takes 3-8 business days to USA and Canada (for example), good price to speed ratio. It takes up to 24h until the Online FedEx Tracking works.
FedEx Priority: takes 1-4 business days to USA and Canada (for example), but costs around 2.5 times the price of Economy. It takes a while until the Online FedEx Tracking works.
We get a good discount from FedEx, that we forward to you. So it is much cheaper than using your own FedEx account.
Please get in touch with us if any problems occur with the delivery service or customs.
- Specified delivery times are estimates
- Guaranteed delivery time is not possible
- Incoterms: ExWorks
- In any case, the risk is transferred to the customer when the goods are handed over to the contractor responsible for transport.
- No dispatch of orders at weekends and holidays
- Any costs incurred due to a wrongly stated delivery address will be charged to the customer / consignee
- Shipping and returns: Any costs (e.g. shipping costs, duties, import sales taxes and fees etc) incurred due to export and import will be charged to the customer / consignee
- Customs clearance by: Shipping company
- All requested duties, import sales taxes and fees must be paid by the customer / consignee
- Any costs caused by a return, e.g. for a refusal of acceptance (e.g. refusal of customs duties) or non-collection will be charged to the customer / consignee
- Time required / needed for order processing: min. 1 business day (order processing: activities involved in managing the details of receiving and preparing a customer order)
- Custom made parts require a longer machining and preparing time. Estimated order processing time by prior arrangement
FedEx Deliveries (If FedEx can not deliver an order):
FedEx will hold your shipment about five business days.
However, this can vary depending on the case.
The exact storage time must be requested from the shipping company by the customer / consignee.
At the end of the FedEx storage period, the shipment will be returned to us automatically.
The customer pays the costs of the return (The same applies to any other deliveries in the event of a return).
If your package is damaged and the contents, or parts are missing because of a tear or hole in the package:
– we need proof photos!
– from the package outside
– from the content
Otherwise we cannot assert any claims against the shipping service.
Always check the package immediately upon delivery!
FURTHER NOTES – If the package is damaged:
The courier must confirm the damage to you. Obtain written confirmation.
Therefore, always take your delivery personally!
– leave the parcel at the door –
This delivery option is therefore not a good idea!
In this case, a claim settlement is not possible!
Shipping time and costs will be calculated and shown at the check out – once you enter your shipping address.
Please, get in touch with us, if you have any further questions!